When you come up against a big business, you need an attorney that's confident, especially when you're scared to death. He's got that covered. Like his website states, "You'll Never Walk Alone."
– Employment Client

Excessive Force or Wrongful Conduct- Law Enforcement

Has a law enforcement officer used excessive force with you or a loved one? Has a law enforcement officer engaged in wrongful conduct against you or a loved one? Examples of wrongful conduct can include sexual assault, asking for bribes, or discriminatory conduct based on race, gender or sexual orientation. If you have suffered in this way at the hands of law enforcement, you may have a viable Section 1983 claim. Section 1983 claims are civil suits for damages, which are brought under the Civil Rights Act. If you’ve been wronged by law enforcement, reach out to Dhali PLLC today for a free phone consultation.

For More Information

Fill out my online form